I am self-taught photographer from Kraków, Poland, fascinated with street and social-documentary photography. I got interested in photography when I was 15 years old - in 2013. Before my upcoming trip to Morocco, parents bought me a compact camera. I started documenting everything around me. I did not expect that it will change my way of perceiving the World. In the middle of 2016 I found that street photography is that genre that gives me most satisfaction and the best opportunity to learn the art of the photography. Since that time, I have been taking my camera with me, wherever I go and try to capture people living in the city.
Awards & Exhibitions
- Grand Press Photo 2018 - Young Poland Category - Honorable Mention
- Moscow International Foto Awards 2017 - Honorable Mentioned
- The Independent Photographer Street Photography Awards Editor's Picks (1 of 10)
- London Street Photography Festival - Under 21s - Second Place
- Warsaw Street Fotomaraton - GRAND PRIX
- Part of "ФОТО.ОБРАЗ" Exhibition КультПроект Gallery in Moscow